Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nexus 7 Fix!

My new and second Nexus 7 tablet has arrived. After just over twenty-four hours I finally have a working tablet. I must say that the last guy I spoke with at Google customer service was great. He was not “over customer servicing”, but rather down to earth and very realistic. He took the time to explain to me the faults of the first few customer service people and then he made it right. Unlike the previous, he remained on the phone with me until I received both the necessary emails. One email contained the order for the new model which put a $250 hold on my credit card. Which, once again, the customer service person was kind enough to explain before it happened. The other email provided me with the funded shipping label to send back my physically defective tablet. Short of the many weeks of problematic customer service and one defective tablet, I am a very happy guy. I highly recommend the Nexus 7 tablet as it is super inexpensive and yet very capable.

No comments:

Post a Comment